This guide will try to demonstrate how organisations can develop and run dedicated programmes with the purpose of creating positive values through sport.
Some of the approaches utilised for the purpose of value creation in sport involve the following:
- Diversity programmes to promote integrity
- Sport-for-all activities to promote equality
- Inclusion opportunities to promote tolerance
- Educational programmes within clubs to improve personal development
- Social and cultural activities to promote dialogue
- Initiatives that promote good behaviour and improve the role of any individual as a responsible citizen
These approaches represent the characteristics of the example included here, which shows the many ways in which organisations and individuals create values by adopting a specific approach.
For further information on each individual organisation and the work they are doing please see the homepage and follow the relevant links.